Updated with video
From the Forum XDA Developers We get images of the Sony Ericsson Xperia X 2, they don’t have an excellent quality but help us to know the terminal from their different angles, even have had the detail put it next to your brother more Xperia X 1 to establish a visual comparison first.
At first glance can rating with a presumably more comfortable keyboard that he who has the Sony Ericsson Xperia X 1, that incidentally was not any wonder despite its excellent construction.
They have also compiled a series of specifications that make it a terminal Windows Mobile 6.5 very promising:
- Chamber of 8.1 megapixel with autofocus, able to capture VGA video at 30 fps (MP4 HQ)
- Screen OLED 3.5 inch, with WVGA (800 × 480 pixels) resolution
- GPS receiver and WiFi connectivity
- Audio 3.5 mm jack connector
- A processor improved with respect to the Xperia X 1
- RAM memory: 512 MB
- XPERIA panels about Windows Mobile 6.5, one of the panels will allow communication with Playstation 3.
- Upgradeable to Windows Mobile 7
It is not the first time that the Sony Ericsson Xperia X 2 filter appears in the media, but it is interesting to see it compared for the first time with the Xperia X 1, we could say that both share form and methods of input (touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard), and have a virtually identical size, while the new terminal features a larger screen.
The release date of the Sony Ericcson Xperia X 2 It is a mystery for now, but the history of this short family of terminals is famous for appearing for months in successive leaks, so I dare not venture a possible departure date.
I leave you with the above Gallery:
See complete gallery» sony ericsson xperia x 2 vs sony ericsson xperia x 1 (5 photos)
From Engadget Mobile, a video of dubious quality but with the Sony Ericsson Xperia X comes 2 operation, a pity that touch always messing these pots to people who don’t have a decent camera in hand: